Signs of a person whom Allah loves





The signs of Allah's love for a person by Ibn-Qayim

1. When Allah loves someone he puts them under trials ( the more righteous they are, the harder the trials) in order to purify them.

2. When Allaah loves someone, he gives them the "understanding" of the religion of islaam.

3. Whomever Allaah loves, he deviates them and their heart from disobedience and sins..

Abu Huraira Radhiallahu anhu narrated tha Allah's Messenger Salallahu alaihi wa Salam said that Allah said:

I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of mine
And the most beloved things with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him; and My worshipper keeps on coming closer to Me through perfoming Nawafil (praying or doing extra deeds besides what is (obligatory) till I love him,
When i love him I become his sense of hearing with which he hears, and his sense of sight with which he sees, and his hands with which he grips, and his legs with which he walks; and if he ask Me, I will give him,and if he ask My Protection (Refuge), I will Protect him. Narrated by Al-Bukhari.

In a Hadith Qudsi (Sacred Hadith), the Prophet (SAWS) mentioned that Allah (SWT) said,Myself, Mankind and Jinn are in a great serious state. I create them, then they worship other gods that they make for themselves; I bless them with my bounties, then they thank someone else for what I sent them; My Mercy descends to them while their evil deeds ascend to Me; I endear them with my gifts even though I have no need to any of them while they alienate themselves from Me with their sins even though they are desperate for my help. Whoever returns to Me, I accept him no matter how far he is; and whoever turns away from Me, I approach him and call on him. Whoever leaves a sin for my sake, I reward him with many gifts and whoever seeks to please Me, I seek to please him. Whoever acknowledges My Will and Power in whatever he does, I make the iron bend for his sake.
My dear people are those who are with Me.Whoever thanks Me, I grant him more blessings; whoever obeys Me, I raise him and endear him more.

Whoever disobeys Me, I keep the doors of My Mercy open for him; if he returns to Me, I bestow him with My Love since I love those who repent and purify themselves for My Sake. If he does not repent, I still treat him by putting them in hardship to purify him. Whoever favors Me over others, I favor them over others. I reward every single good deed ten times over or seven hundred times over to countless times over.
I count every single bad deed as one unless the person repents and ask for My Forgiveness in which case I forgive even that one. I take into account any little good deed and I forgive even major sins.

My Mercy supersedes My Anger; My Tolerance supersedes My Blame;

My Forgiveness supercedes My Punishment as I am more merciful with My slaves than a mother with her child.From Madarij Al-Salikeen by Ibn-Qayem Al-jawzyia

Comments

Baseerath said…
Ahmad Ibn Hanbal said :“If You Desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the thing you love, be persistent in doing the things He Ta’ala loves”
Anonymous said…
brought me to tears!!! one of the best articles i have ever read!!! jazakallahu khairan, and i will definitely share this info with my muslim contacts!!

Popular posts from this blog

A story which I always love to read again and again

Good Ending

Sufferings of this world !