Duas and wishes for my daughter

Bismillah Ar Rahmaan Ar-Raheem

For the first time, is personalising my blog. Thought to share my happiness with my readers here

By the grace of Allah SWT, am been blessed with a very cute and beautiful daughter on this friday , i.e 18th of March.

I wish my readers to pray Allah swt, to make her coolness of eyes, both this world and hereafter. I hold lots of prayers that she be a practising and an ideal muslimah. May Allah swt protect her from fitnahs of dunya and aakhirah. May Allah swt also protect her from whispers and evils of satan and humans & Jinns. May she be a very good source of sawaab to me and my husband in the hereafter.

May she be a amongst the best of muslims over whom Allah swt guided and bestowed His grace upon, and not the way of those who were astray and misguided. Ameen

May Allah swt guide me to fulfill my right towards her and make her amongst those whom Allah swt blesses with His Mercy Ameen

Comments

BiliMaffy said…
As-salaam alaykum Warahamatullah Wabarakatuh my beloved sister.I am really happy for you and pray Allah azawajallah answers all the supplications you have made for your baby girl....May motherhood bring you joy and may it be another source of Ibaadat for you masha Allah.Love to your baby girl...

Popular posts from this blog

A story which I always love to read again and again

Good Ending

Sufferings of this world !